Friday, December 28, 2012

the holidays

2012 is coming to an end and I must say... I can't WAIT until 2013! This has been one busy CRAZY hell of a year and I hope 2013 brings nothing but Z.E.N. all over the world.

My hubby and I are finally getting settled into our new home in Kanata, and have mountains of snow in our front yard. The weather in Ottawa has made this Christmas very memorable and I am so excited to go on our spa day on new years eve. We are heading to the Nordik Spa in Gatineau for some much needed R&R time! We are ending our year on a Bang!

Isn't this white fluff pretty!!



My hubby made me this to feel better...oh ya, I had the flu over the holidays :(


Is Frosty drinking again? Well, cheers to ya!


Someone is missing their HABS, what a sad sad season for hockey fans!


No comments:

Post a Comment